Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Da Rocks!

Long time no post, I know. I have a few things in the works so posting will resume yet again.

So I didn’t make it to many Rockies games this year. Yeah, I always start off with great intentions but it seems like I’m always really busy that time of year. I did go last night though. They played LA and we had four prime seats just a few rows up from home plate. Being that close to the action and being that we decided to go to the bar before hand meant that somebody was going to get heckled, simple as that.

That said, it’s time for a little multiple choice…
We almost got kicked out for heckling who at the Rockies game last night?
  1. the LA players
  2. Governor Owens
  3. Dealin' Doug (the local used car dealer in town who has his face plastered on every other commercial from 5pm on: “Nobody beats a Dealin’ Doug deal…Nobody!”…drives me nuts)
  4. the LA fans sitting behind us
  5. all of the above

Yup…all of the above. Even poor Governor Owens had to deal with our relentless chants. I’m even a Republican! He took it like a champ but I could tell that Dealin’ Doug was losing patience with us by the way he kept taking off his gold rings and putting them back on. The LA fans and the LA players liked it even less.

I’ve proven it time and time again…that’s what happens when you mix Jack, Rumple and Jose.

Oh yeah…work today has been fun. I tried to pee earlier and I think it coughed powder. Is that bad??? :o)

1 comment:

EverlastingKnowItAll said...

I hate that Dealin' Doug...