Friday, April 28, 2006

Don't call it a comeback...

My Friday Five
1. What's missing from your life?
Right now? Summer! Bring it on bebe!
2. Do you like to get drunk?
See previous 300 posts or so...or skip to number 5. Yes, I'm a lush and I accept that.
3. Have you ever kissed a stranger?
I'll just say "yes" and leave it at that.
4. Do you smoke?
No.
5. What makes you happy?
Fridays, booze, Summer, blonds, booze, family, good friends, booze, wakeboarding, my pups trashing a field - seeing them get "birdy", booze, bikinis, short skirts, thigh-highs, booze, sense of accomplishment followed by booze...so many things make me happy.

TGIF! It's been a looooooooooong week.

3 comments:

EverlastingKnowItAll said...

:)

Summer's on the way!!

flea said...

glad to see you didn't drop off the face of the planet!

wb my friend and god bless summer & beer!

Jimmy said...

ever: Oh heeeeeeeeell yeah! Gonna strap the board on this weekend fo' sho'! ;o)

flea: sssssshanks! Yeah, I'm still around. Just in that same blogger funk you are in. ;o)