Monday, October 02, 2006

25 for 25


I finally broke 25 out of 25 clay birds yesterday at the trap range! This has eluded me -literally- since I was a kid. I'm always within range (23 or 24) but a perfect round is just something that has been out of my grasp. It's actually kind of sad to think that you were better at something when you were a kid.

In any case, I shot a perfect round but better yet...I now know what I did in order to shoot that perfect round. It gets really technical so it's probably easier if I just show you what I did rather than try to explain it...





2 comments:

flea said...

ha ha classic!!!

and WB

EverlastingKnowItAll said...

I love that technique!

Nice work BTW, I think my record is like 16 or something. Of course, by 10 or 11 my shoulder resembled a piece of stomped on jell-o so I was lucky if I could even get myself to pull the trigger again after that point. ;)