Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Ducks Beware!

Had a BLAST last weekend!

Friday night was pretty mellow since I was heading out to the duck pond with my buddy Keith early Saturday morning. We were at our beloved pond and settled into our hunting spots well before the sun even started grace us with it's presence. The shooting started early and my pup, Arrow, showed us he hasn't skipped a beat since last season.
DSCF1291
Arrow and I were back at 10:30am so I decided to hit the gun range with Jason for a few rounds of trap...by the way...you owe my 20 bones kid...don't worry, I'll give you a five bird handicap next time. ;o) Larah joined us later that day for her first full round of automated trap. She did REALLY well! I was impressed to say the least.


Saturday night, Larah and I headed to Benny Hanna's to celebrate her stellar performance at the trap range. We then met the Franklins at the Proof and got our boogie and our draaaaank on, bad-bad!

We must have been able to shake our hangovers fast because we ended up back out at the trap range for a few more rounds (we had so much fun the day before that we couldn't stay away).
See all those guys to the left of me down there? I whooped 'em. ;o)
DSCF1306

We were a little late off the range but left just in time. Larah and I picked up Country Dinner Playhouse tickets to see Moon Over Buffalo for my Mom's birthday. We all had a great time!
DSCF1316

Goodbye Summer. :o(

1 comment:

AM said...

Hey you, did you gain weight?
What is it? I go on a break and you go nuts from your end :P
Lol.