Friday, February 10, 2006

Friday-aba Five-aba

Friday Five

1. Can you dance?
Yeah, I can rip-it-up in just about any situation. I love to shake what my momma gave me.

2. Who is your current crush?
Ummmm...I'll give you a hint...she's blond. ;o)

3. Tell us about a dream you remember.
I had a dream last night that I was working. The office turned into a stock-car race track. I won so I got to go to the lake and chill on a boat. The lake turned into the ocean and I was wakeboarding over like six foot rollers. I flipped, landed it but my arm got really cold for some reason. I woke up to find Arrow, my pup, sticking his cold nose on my left arm. Pretty random, I know. I attribute it to the spaghetti with meat sauce I ate last night. (X-rated parts were excluded)

4. Do you live with anyone, or do you live by yourself?
Me and my boys: Bo and Arrow.

5. When is the last time you bled from an injury?
Who knows. I get banged-up all the time.

4 comments:

flea said...

it's friday! it's friday!!!

yipppee!!

happy friday Jimmy!

David Tellez said...

X-parts were excluded, huh? I wonder why...too graphic or too embarassing?

Jimmy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jimmy said...

AMEN, flea! I need it. Suckaz...too many suckaz lately. Have a good weekend!

Yeah dt. More embarrassing...but not as embarrassing as this.