Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day


Happy Lover's Day!

What a fantastic day!
  • no cold noses on any extremity this morning
  • no loud barking from the back yard when I was getting ready
  • I noticed that the graffiti on my fence was removed yesterday...free of charge - Alina, you rock!
  • the gas station attendant-chica was actually nice this morning
  • the drive into work took less than 45 minutes
  • had a series of V-day E-greeting cards waiting for me
  • just received a dozen roses from Larah
  • the chicas in the office doted on said roses for more than a half hour
  • my boss-apple-sauce said I've been kicking ass and told me to leave early today
I'm going home to cook it up!

Jimmy's menu for tonight...
  • Shrimp and cocktail sauce
  • Stuffed jalapeƱos
  • Salad
  • Crab stuffed Salmon
  • Mini crab-cakes
  • Asparagus in hollandaise sauce
  • Wine


3 comments:

David Tellez said...

I wonder...who's the lucky lover getting that delicious, mouth-watering dinner tonight?!

M said...

ooh that dinner sounds yummy. :-)

Jimmy said...

dt: Larah

manda: It totally was! I have a problem picking out good asparagus for some reason though. The stems are always tough.

d: haha! It's all good! You would too if you met her! ;o) Of course that would require you to actually dial your phone (ooooh...get some).

blondie: I think I already know the answer to this but...please tell me you went out last night and got the muchies. ;o)