Thursday, January 26, 2006

Kick the tires and light the fires

Let's kick the tires and light the fires here with two...yes two...posts this week!

Blondie tagged me...how she caught me...I don't know...'cause we both know I'm faster.

We live by the rules...we die by the rules: Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on a post letting them know they have been tagged. If tagged before, no need to contribute.

8 attributes (in no particular order) of Jimmy's "perfect" (perfect in quotes, because no one really is!) partner:

1. Loyalty: loyalty I think speaks for itself.

2. Respect: self-respect, respect for me and respect for others. I try very hard to accommodate those around me and I expect the same out of a partner.

3. Honesty: Honesty falls in line with loyalty mentioned above. You have to be honest with yourself first in order to have a successful relationship.

4. Charisma: I like a lady with a little spunk. It keeps me on my toes and, let's face it, enthusiasm and positivity are two very good qualities to have in a partner.

5. Vigilance: It's hard to describe this one but I'll give it whirl. Being caring and alert to the needs of a partner is key lest they be taken for granted. It's a stronger form of "caring" and goes in-line with "loving".

6. Supporting: No, I don't need a sugga-momma. I tend to be a little less needy than most I agree, but everyone needs a little help sometimes.

7. Well-rounded: My ideal partner would be versed in many areas including (but not limited to)...sports, music, politics, theology, theory. Yes, my mind also craves stimulation from a partner-lover-friend.

8. Goal Oriented: She would have aspirations and goals not only for herself but aspirations and goals which included me and our relationship as well.

9. Boobies and booty. I thought I'd throw that one in there at the end to see if you're still awake.

I tag...
Ever
D'Andre
HappyKap
Angel
am_pm
whattheflop You're up Jess!
MandaOnFire
Pandora I can't wait to read your list! ;o)

8 comments:

Jimmy said...

No way! Really? Bush doesn't like vigilantes. I stubbed my toe when I was six. It hurt really bad. I remember it like it was yesterday. Bush wasn't there but I think you could have saved me. ;o)

AM said...

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

AM said...

lol i tagged you back, come up with 8 more haha

Jimmy said...

hahaha! ;o) I think you missed the "If tagged before, no need to contribute." part. ;o)

AM said...

hahaha! ;0) I think you missed the 'am_pm and rules are each in a different world' ;0)

Jimmy said...

hahaha! That's the number one rule...you can't change the rules. ;o)

AM said...

lol correction: you 'think' i cannot change the rules ;)

Besides, how come you thanked D'Andre for playing along and you didn't thank me?! fooooooooooo ;)

Jimmy said...

am_pm: haha! We wouldn't want to live in a world where anarchy reigned supreme, now would we? We all have to follow the rules. It's the rules! ;o)

haha! You are so right. Please accept my sincerest apologies! Thank you so much for playing along, darlin'! ;o)