Monday, January 23, 2006

LTNP

Long Time No Post

No, LBPuke didn't run me off. And, yes, everything is just CAPITOL (aside from the Broncos poor performance yesterday). I've been slammed at work lately but it's starting to slow down a bit. I'm sure I'll be back in the saddle again here shortly.

Thank you for all your "well wishes" though!

I lost a bet and now I have to put this damn tag-line in every email that I send (which includes replies, forwards and email initiations)...
...and to think I was the one who solicited this bet. Thanks Jake.

8 comments:

AM said...

Oh good, let me be the first one to welcome you back :P
Welcome back and ANSWER MY EMAIL! ;)

Jimmy said...

Oh for the love it was cold, it was up at the lake and that's what I had with me, chump. The clothes don't make the man.

Besides, the rules clearly state that anyone who irons their jeans cannot talk shit to me. Again...that's the rules. I don't make 'em.

flea said...

welcome back!!!

David Tellez said...

Ouch...that's gotta shake your manhood a bit, I bet. LOL...at least your a good sport about it!

Jimmy said...

- Hey...they don't call it "Jimmy-time" for nuttin'.

- Thank ya girl!

- My manhood remains unshaken but I thank you for your concern.

AM said...

Hey D'Andre, he still did not answer my email ... DO SOMETHING!
;)

Pirate said...

Sorry buddy, the hawks take this one home. should be a great game.

Jimmy said...

am_pm, done deal darlin'!

C'mon now D. I know breaking out my pimp-hand on another pimp is against the rulz.

angel, thank ya! Slowly but surely!


I don't know pirate! They looked pretty tough against us last week. If I was a betting man...which I'm not anymore after last week...I'd say the Steelers will take this one. Their defense is insane this year. Offense packs the house but defense brings home championships.