Tuesday, January 03, 2006

A little of this and a little of that...

A little of this: Larah and I attended a house party with 30 or so of my friends. Had a blast! I brought the camera but I didn't take any pictures. I seem to have that problem a lot. Nuttin' a little duct tape and some bailing wire won't fix though...I'll just strap it to my hand next year and then I'll have to take pictures. I seem to recall many "flashes" throughout the night though so I'll touch base with my friends and see if I can beg, borrow and plead with them to get some pics.

Anyway, I did see possibly the biggest bottle of champagne ever made though. While my buddy Dave would not tell us where he purchased the behemoth, he did his best to polish-it-off by sharing it with all of us. The last time I saw it was around 3:30am and it was just shy of half full.

I think I finally crawled into bed at 5:30am 'cause that's how I roll.

A little of that: I'm gonna miss ya Ol' Blue!

A little of this: My friend Blondie was selected as the Bloggin' Hottie for the day. Congrats Blondie!

A little of that: Kong was a killa flicka.

It started slow but once it ramped up, it held my attention through the entire 187 minutes. Before you rack your brain "lbp", let me do the math for you...that's three hours and seven minutes. He still dies in the end. I know that probably ruined it for everyone.

A little of this: Hooked up the new Weber grill yesterday and fired it up for the first time. I'm thinking I'll pour a concrete pad especially for it.

A little of that: Today is Tuesday. Tuesday is trash day. Do you think I remembered to set my trash out last night? Fug-no!

I hope everyone is safe and sound and made it through yet another new year celebration (with no legal repercussions).

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

blondie: Wait a sec! I didn't see you there! I mean...umm...I'll be over dIIIIrectly with your bail money, a tic-tac and some Wet Wipes. Just keep watching Springer and don't make any sudden movements. ;o)