Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Again, tired. I'm sooooooo not a morning person. Hmmmmmm...maybe it has something to do with playing pool until midnight. What can I say...I mean, Pep was beating me and I had to battle my way back to the top. It's more fun to win that way anyway.

It's 5 days, 3 hours, 16 minutes and 39 seconds until the Rockies home opener!!! That puts us exactly at 2:05PM on Monday, April 4th. Now I'm not a huge baseball fan but I love going to Coors Field for the social aspects...especially on opening day. It's a prime location for "people watching" and people never cease to amaze me. ;o) I haven't been to opening day for like 3 years since I was always too busy at work. This year is different though. I'm taking the whole day off. The plan is to find a bar in lodo and have a screwdriver, a bloody mary or a bloody beer in my hand around 9AM(ish). Go Rocks!

No comments: