Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I need to wake up...I'm having a hard time with that today. I totally did not want to get out of my warm bed this morning. Just thinking about it makes me yawn.

Went up to Jackson Lake for the Easter weekend to hang with my Mom. It was gorgeous up there. We worked on clearing the beach for the coming summer. It's an annual chore. The wind blows the tumble weeds into the lake on the North side and they end up consuming the entire south side of the lake. It's not something I'd want to do everyday but it was kinda fun to work on it with my Mom.

The water down there is still pretty cold. I'd say it was probably 50 degrees or so. We need a few good rains to warm it up.

My Dad is still in FL and will be until the middle of next month. I really do miss him and so does my Mom. From what I can remember in the past 30 years, he's never been away from us this long. I talk to him at least once everyday but that just seems to make me miss him even more. I don't know what I'm going to do when they move down there for the winters.

What a weird week. We are in a "valley" here at work for the moment but that can and will change at a moments notice. I really love software for that reason. I like to be kept on my toes.

No comments: