Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Blah!

OK...ever have one of those weeks? You know, where you aren't really motivated to be at work. Well, I'm going on my second week of that right now. Maybe it's because I have spring fever. Maybe it's because I don't like doing documentation. I have so much to get done here at work and so little motivation to do it. It’s time to dig deep, suck it up and get it done. As my Dad would say, "it's not going to get done on it's own".

I'll be going back out to Sacramento on the night of the third and coming home the evening of the fourth for work. I don't really agree with this trip. It seems like a waste of time and money to me but the team in Sacramento insisted that I come out to do this Dept. of Justice testing when I can easily do this remotely. This even baffles the DOJ team. I just know I'll be fielding questions that should land on my PM's plate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm coming off two weeks of feeling exactly the same way. :-) YOU CAN DO IT! (said like Rob Schneider in "The Waterboy") Besides, you'll be back in time to celebrate Cinco De Mayo, so it's not all bad.

Jimmy said...

Nice! There is a light at the end of the tunnel. I want to be on a lake somewhere drinking a beer that weekend. You don't want to be stuck in my barrio over Cinco de Mayo. There's no way to cross Federal and trying to drive up Sheridan is an exercise in futility.