Friday, April 22, 2005

Oh man! I almost forgot about this!

I have another funny story about the first time Arrow went to the lake with us. Of course I open the gate and Bo "b-lines" it for the water, takes three strides and he was swimming. Arrow followed Bo right up to the waters edge and put the breaks on. It was the funniest thing. I mean he really dug in. He ran up and down the beach barking. I couldn't figure out what he was barking at. Then it hit me...he was barking at the waves (boat rollers). They were freaking him out. What an experience. This pup really has taught me a lot about being patient. He is still a punk sometimes but he is the "yang" to Bo's "yen". They make a great pair and I'm lucky to be owned by such great labs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest!

Jimmy said...

hehe! I'm glad you liked it. They crack me up. One of the coolest feelings in the world (to date) is coming home to them from work. They just have this "I thought you would never come back" attitude.