Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I'm tired!

Well, it was probably the best Rockies game I've ever seen. Congrats Barmes for becoming the first rookie to hit a game-ending home run in the history of the Rockies!!! I may have to start watching these guys more often.

We started off at LoDo's Bar and Grill. A few beers, shots and rum and cokes later we headed to the game. We left a little late so I thought we'd get right in. I think everyone and their brother had the same idea. What a great afternoon though. The weather was perfect. Not too hot and not too cool...and of course that made me thirsty. ;o)

After the game, we crossed the street and went into Jackson's. Everyone seemed psyched that the Rocks won. At this point I needed sustinance so we walked down to Illegal Pete's for a burrito and yet another beer.

Pool was next and since I was seeing double, I had to close one eye just to shoot.

I think we started at like 11ish and I didn't get home until like 1:30AM. My body hates me but I know my bed loves me!

No comments: