Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Halloween Garb


Alright, I'm going to be a responsible Halloween costume getter this year. I'm trying to do my homework early so I'm not one of "those people"...rushing to every costume shop they can think of at the last minute...having to piece together a Barney and a Big Bird costume because those are the only two costumes left.

So I think I have it figured out...oh yes...I think I do. Arrrrrrgh! I'm going to be a pirate, mate-ie!





Me to do list:
Pillage...check!
Plunder...check!
Drink...check!
Find me booty!...Haaaaar!!!

3 comments:

M said...

if you look half as hot as Johnny Depp did as a pirate, you'll be just fine. :-)

EverlastingKnowItAll said...

"Professor, what's another word for pirate treasure?"

"Well I think it's booty" "booty" "booty that's what it is"

Jimmy said...

blondie: DONE!!! You have the right to remain silent and handcuffed. And, I have a pretty good line on where that booty is. ;o)

manda: He did look good, huh? I'm sure I prob won't hold a candle to him but I'll give it a whirl.

ever: HAHA!!! I haven't heard that in awhile! Took me back in time a bit! Too funny!