Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Seven...

7 things I plan to do before I die
1) Get married
2) Have kid(s)
3) Own a house, own lake property, own ocean front property
4) Own at least a few different boats
5) Forgive and forget
6) Be a Grandpa
7) Own\Run a successful business

7 things I can do
1) Waterski, Wakeboard, Trick-ski, Barefoot, pilot a boat (...better than most)
2) Hunt, Train Dogs for hunting
3) Flirt
4) Fix\build a Computer
5) Remodel a house (not build a house)
6) Rebuild a car
7) Listen and Teach

7 things I cannot do
1) Get accustom to flying
2) Concentrate today (which is the reason I'm doing this)
3) Talk to someone when they have something stuck in their teeth
4) Land and ride out a Mobe (not yet anyway)
5) Be patient with people who ask the same question more than twice
6) Ask for directions
7) Shave off all my body hair (...I don't know. I was running out of "things I cannot do")

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex
1) Eyes
2) Boobs
3) Smile
4) Legs
5) Butt
6) Laugh
7) The Bujina

7 things I say most often
1) What up?!?!
2) Finga!
3) Iiiinteresting! (when I'm not really interested)
4) Wild!
5) For the love (of all that's holy)!
6) C'mon!
7) Get you some (of that)!

7 celebrity crushes
1) Pamela Anderson
2) J.Lo.
3) Angenlina Jolie
4) Tara Reid
5) Jenna Jamison
6) Gwen Stefani (mmmmm...Alice in Wonderland)
7) Beyonce

7 people who need to do this
1) All of you.
2) Yeah, I'm talkin' to you.
3) That's right, you...
4) need to...
5) do this.
6) Unhu, you.
7) And, yes you!

4 comments:

EverlastingKnowItAll said...

Iiiinteresting list there Jimmy. :P

I'd be reaaaaaaly choosy about the location of that ocean front property. :)

Celebrity crushes...given your list, #6 would be #1 and I'd tell the rest to stick it. Actually, Tara Reid would have taken the #1 spot, but not since I've seen those frankenstein pictures. Oh the horrors!

M said...

the bujina??? i'm scared to ask......

M said...

for real.... like blondie said. :-)

Jimmy said...

ever: HAHA!!! Good call...location is everything. Ya know, I saw those pics too just last week! Naaaaasty. That poor girl looks horrible in a swimsuit.

manda: haha! Sound it out like angel did. ;o) tee-hee! ;o)

angel: "bujina" just sounded appropriate.

blondie and manda: blog updated. Proceed.