Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Naaaaaked!!!

Wow! I've been slammed at work. I'll post more, I promise. Sorry to all my loyal readers. Both of you know who you are. hehe! ;o)

This Sac project has been kicking my booty. There is a pretty large payment milestone attached to this release so it has been very stressful these past few weeks. Let's hope all the hard work and effort pays off. My best estimate is that I will be in the trenches the second week of October. A little BS here and a little technical ingenuity there...and it is "betta have my money" time for this cat.

Today is Blondie's birthday! Happy birthday Blondie! Stop on by and wish her a happy 23rd (wow...that just sounds old, doesn't it?). ;o)

Final thought: Summer! Where art thou?!?!? My azz is STILL going to be out on the lake this weekend. I don't care if it's 66 degrees already. You can't stop me, you can only hope to contain me.

4 comments:

M said...

don't you go and catch hypothermia, cause then i won't have any more long over due posts to read. :-)

EverlastingKnowItAll said...

Damn dude, I thought you got ran over by a wheelchair or something. Good to see you're still breathing!

You missed a great time last night, going to have to catch you next time!

EverlastingKnowItAll said...

Damn dude, I thought you got ran over by a wheelchair or something. Good to see you're still breathing!

You missed a great time last night, going to have to catch you next time!

Jimmy said...

Manda: haha!!! Sorry about that. I've been slammed at work.

Blondie: Of course girl! :o)

Ever: Yeah...my bad man. I felt like crap and ended up not going to work that next day. I'll make it up to you bro.