Friday, September 02, 2005

Labor Day Five!

...'cause I'm a labor-er, it's the Friday Five!!!

1. What sport do you most enjoy watching on television (or tolerate most?)
Wakeboarding, surfing, and almost any watersports. I love football too.

2. If you could be really, really good at one sport (we're talking world elite here), what would it be?
Hell, I'd have to say baseball because those guys rake it in and they don't have to be in "world elite" shape.

3. Have you ever been active in some form of sports?
All my life. I started waterskiing when I was two and haven't stopped since. But yeah, wrestling, football, basketball, baseball and as much as I hate to admit it, I even played soccer for a year when I was a kid.

4. Would you rather be a computer geek or a sports geek?
Most def a computer geek.

5. What teams do you cheer for?
The Denver Broncos (of course) and any team that's up against the Raiders. ;o) I'm pretty much a home town fan. I love the Avs (hockey starts 9/17) and the Rockies too. Oh, and I'm a closet Tampa Bay Bucs fan too.

Have a safe and extended weekend everyone!!!

2 comments:

M said...

ah, the Rockies and the Broncos.... my cousins LOVE them. i'm a Braves fan myself.... :-)

Jimmy said...

Manda: It's a passion here. I think some people here bleed blue and orange. You don't want to be caught at a Bronco's game wearing your Raiders garb...that's fo' sho'!

Blondie: THAT's what I'm talkin' about!!! hehe! ;o)