Thursday, October 20, 2005

BACK in the mile high city!

Don't have a lot of time to post but I'm finally back, bebe!!! I'll get into the details of the trip when I get some time...get ready for a meaty post!!! Ya might want to check the comments section of the previous post for a bone or two in case you were really interested.

It felt good to hang with my pups for a bit before I passed out last night. I missed them. Thanks E for bringing my sorry azz back home.

Just got my mid-year review. Nuttin' like getting off a 10 day jaunt in another state and jumping right into the review cycle. ;o) It was all good of course but my brain is full right about now and there are only two things I really want to be doing right now...sleeping or drinking. OK...three...but we won't get into that one.

Oh! And and my God-daughter's pics are up on my Flickr (ha! my Flickr...sounds all naaaaaughty! tee-hee!). I can't wait to see ya, baby girl! Uncle Jimmy has a surprise for you! :o)

4 comments:

EverlastingKnowItAll said...

"Uncle Jimmy has a surprise for you!" — talk about sounding naughty...

Welcome home man, great to hear you had a fun trip!

M said...

please do tell. :-)

Anonymous said...

Uncle Jimmy is not a sneeky uncle. In fact her uncle Jimmy will serve as a good example of boys for his god daughter to steer clear of :)

- Jason

Jimmy said...

blondie: I will girl! ;o)

ever: hahaha!!! Dude, I don't drive the candy-van. Thanks brother!

manda: You're gonna dig it.

anonymous: haha! You're exactly right. I know all the tricks-of-the-trade. Knowledge is power...she'll be locked and loaded.