Friday, October 07, 2005

Friday Five, yo!

T-minus two days before I become a Godfather!!!!!

Friday Five
1. How long have you had your LiveJournal/blog?
I've had it since April of '04 but I didn't really start getting into it until the following year.

2. What do you consider to be the main purpose of your LiveJournal/blog?
Information sharing and getting things off my chest. It's been therapeutic for me.

3. If you could change something about your personal blogging style, what would it be?
I don't really think I have a style and I don't really write it to impress anyone. I'm me...no more no less. Don't like it? Don't let the door hit ya when you press the next blog button.

4. What are your criteria for adding someone to your friends list/blog roll?
Basically, if I find their "stuff" interesting or it makes me laugh, then I'll add them. I'm pretty easy going. I don't have set criteria. I can say one thing...my current blog roll keeps me coming back for more. You guys ROCK!

5. Name one thing that you've never before written about in your blog.
hmmmm...I've never really left something out intentionally. Well, maybe a certain date I had, but I won't go into it too much. I had a blast and that's all that matters! Geeeeez, I wish I could go out with her again (soon)! ;o) But, in general, the sky seems to be the limit with me. ;o)

Have a WONDERFUL weekend!!! I'm headed to Sacto on Monday afternoon (board intow). Hopefully I can get some water time in next weekend.

3 comments:

M said...

ooh... a special "secret date".... hehe. hope you get another one! :-)

Anonymous said...

you will be a good godfather. now what you need do is find a good lady to marry.Any one know of a good girl for him??//a

Jimmy said...

manda: ya know, I do too! ;o) Thank you!

Anonymous: haha! Ummm...thanks? ;o)

angel: Thank you! I had a BLAST!!! Oh, and work was alright too! Get ready for a *meaty* post (as soon as I get some time)! Last weekend was INSANE to say the least. I packed like 2 weeks into one weekend. Needless to say, I didn't get a whole hell-of-a-lot-of sleep. Sacto? Naaaaah...let's try Monterey and Laguna Seca. Insane, I tell ya. I'll siiiiimma for now though. Gotta get some rest...just got off the plane.