Friday, December 30, 2005

Friday 5


1. How will you be ringing in the New Year?
Good eats, nice clothes, good friends, Jack, Coke, Tequila and a hottie. Pretty standard, really.
2. How do you wish you were ringing in the New Year?
Good eats, nice clothes, good friends, Jack, Coke, Tequila and a hottie.
3. Do you have any traditions that you observe on New Year's Day intended to bring you luck for the upcoming year?
You have to ring in the New Year with kiss. It's the rules. I don't make the rules. I follow the rules...at all times. Honest officer!
4. Do you make resolutions? Do you keep them?
I do and I do. This year will be especially rough but I'll manage. ;o)
5. Would you ever have plastic surgery?
Sure...but probably only for medical purposes (i.e. scars, etc.). They must have ran out of questions.

I just wish so many good things for each and every one of you in the coming new year.
Be good and be safe!

10 comments:

Wenchy said...

Wishing you all good things for 2006!

Jimmy said...

Thanks Wenchy! Have a blast but be safe!

Anonymous said...

Goodbye to 2005, HELLO 2006!!! May 2006 bring you whatever you dream upon the stars! It is going to be a good one, I can feel it!!! ;-)

Jimmy said...

you know who! ;-): WE gonna have a ball and then some! :o)

AM said...

Happy New Year Jimmy :D
All the best.
We kicked 2005 already here, your turn soon, enjoy :D

Anonymous said...

why wont you publish my comments jimmy? Why you have a weblog if you dont let people have their honest opinion?
-peep bo little

Mara said...

Happy New Year Doll! God save me I think I must have drunk a couple of gallons of champagne before the night was through... still a little woozy.

::smooches::
Mara

M said...

Happy New Year. btw your little friend gets around. some people have too much time on their hands... :-(

M said...

happy New Year! btw your little "friend" gets around. some people have too much time on their hands.... :-(

Jimmy said...

little: Do you honestly think my life revolves around this blog and your comments? Remember this...write it down...take a picture; I don't give a f*ck...the reason your comments exist here is solely due to the fact that I allow them to exist. Last time I checked I was the administrator. Don’t forget your place or I'll have to shock you again. I am anxiously awaiting your personal email with the link to your new site so much so...I can barely contain myself. I didn't know stalkers could be so high maintenance.

am_pm: I REALLY hope you were able to at least have some champagne with which to toast! Happy New Year darlin'!

awaterpixie: Atta-girl! I'd expect no less!!! Champagne, Jack-n-coke, tequila...oh yeah, I still cringe when I think about it! What a great night though!!!

manda: HNY to you too! Yeah, I've noticed.

angel: haha! Apparently!