Thursday, July 20, 2006

I'm it! 5 Things...

Gaaaaw! I'm IT!
5 Things always in my "laptop bag" (I guess it's like my really big man-purse):
1-pens
2-MSDN subscription (DVDs and such)
3-Tide toGo stain stick
4-GNC vitamin organizer
5-Change (if needed for parking)

5 Things always in my wallet:
1-debit card
2-credit card
3-driver's license
4 -a 50 that just stays there
5 -a flat and round, flat-head screwdriver my dad gave me when I was a teen (it has come in handy)

5 Things always in my refrigerator:
My refrigerator is such a lonely place. If it weren't for that pesky "always" above, I might have actually been able to make this at least sound a little respectable.
1 -Ketchup
2 -Ranch dressing
3 -Something in a zip lock bag in the waaaaay back. I have no idea what it is but I'm afraid to touch it.
4 -sad, huh?
5 -yeah, I know.

5 Things always in my closet:
1 -pants
2 -shirts
3 -shoes
4 -like 5 Halloween costumes
5 -a few guns

5 Things always in my car:
1 -Flashlight
2 -A TON of CDs of which I never listen
3 -Tools
4 -my .380...the truck doesn't move without it
5 -Insurance card and Registration

5 (or more) Things always on my desk:
1 -four trees worth of design documents. They were probably really pretty trees at one point too.
2 -Big plastic mug (for water not beer, damnit!)
3 -Trailmix (when I'm concentrating really hard I find it helps to be eating something chruchy)
4 -phone...oh how I really dislike my phone.
5 -Rugged-ized laptop (...the kind cops use). It's pretty pimp. You can forcibly throw this thing against the wall and it still works. Leave it out on your dash when it's say 100+ degrees outside...for hours? No problem. Spill water on the keyboard? No worries. I really wanted to tie one end of it to my ski rope and drag it in the water for awhile to see what happens but they wouldn't let me.

5 people i'm tagging...
EverLastingKnowItAll
Happykap
Pandora
WhatTheFlop?
AM_PM

Now you're it. Ya like apples??? ;o)

7 comments:

flea said...

good job! i didn't think anyone would actually tag my challenge! i'm still cracking up over "man purse" though!

ha ha

Jimmy said...

I totally needed the break so thank YOU! :o) haha! It has a shoulder strap and everything.

AM said...

You tagged me!
And you didn't bother to tell me!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Can I do it tomorrow?
I just posted a depressing blog, cannot do both depressing and funny in one day ;)
But I need to cheer up in the middle of what is happening, so will take your tag with pleasure this time ;)

EverlastingKnowItAll said...

Ha! I need to start paying better attention again. Working on it now.

Dig the laptop, I need me one of them!

AM said...

Hey ...
Haven't still done it yet ...
Guess I am not in the right mood ... sowwy :(

Unknown said...

The 5 halloween costume thing? me too. And I try to incorporate pieces of them into my everyday wardrobe as often as possible.
And the $50 just staying in your wallet? phat! I am so jealous!

Jimmy said...

THAT is hella cool!!! I can only imagine what you have in your arsenal...feel free to share! I on the other hand would have a bit of a problem trying to incorporate a priest outfit, a Catholic School girl outfit, or a sumo-wrestler into my everyday wardrobe. :o)