Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Two...

all beef patties, special-sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.Yes, that's right...delirium, induced by long hours here at the office, has finally decided to rear it's ugly head and now I can't get this damn slogan out of my head. That coupled with me silently singing "red-rover, red-rover send [insert coworkers name here] over" when I needed to converse with one of my peers means I've already lost the battle.

The only known cure: Jack and coke, Rumplemintz and Tequila...in that order.

I'm lovin' it!

3 comments:

David Tellez said...

I love how you added the "and coke" in small letters, as to help you seem less of an alcoholic! Very funny...

mcBlogger said...

You know a slogan is good, when 20 years later it's still stuck in your head. haha

Jimmy said...

dt: I actually did to make it more realistic. That's about how much Coke I used that night. ;o)

mcblogger: Seriously! They must have some heavy hitters over there.