Friday, July 21, 2006

Where has this week gone?

The Road Less Traveled...
1. What don't you understand?
How this entire week has slipped away from me. I'm totally behind and will probably end up working this weekend to catch up.
2. Name someone in your life with blue eyes:
Larah...they were the first thing I noticed about her.
3. When is a lie not really a lie?
A lie is a lie no matta what. Of course some are more severe than others but it doesn't change the fact that you're still a liar-liar-pants-on-fire!
4. When is the last time you got really dirty?
Notice it says dirty, not duuuuuuuurty. Last weekend at the lake. I was loading sand to take home to see if it'll loosen the bentonite (clay) that plagues my lawn and everyone living in the Denver area. I've tried it all folks.
5. Are you a lefty or a righty?
righty

5 comments:

David Tellez said...

So you're telling me, that if someone, say Larah, got a really bad haircut and looked like Mimi Eisenhower and she came out with a huge smile, asking what you think...you'd be honest?

Jimmy said...

Funny you should ask. We were just talking about that. I would be honest...without hesitation. Being honest doesn't necessarily mean that I would have to be blunt. There's always a way to frame it up so it doesn't sting as bad.

AM said...

mmm honesty and tact, what a challenge ;)

EverlastingKnowItAll said...

Like: "Your hair looks like the ass end of a wildebeest........schmoopsie-poo"? ;-)


re your bentonite, I found some stuff before I moved that seemed to loosen it up a bit. It was some spray shit that you hooked up to the hose. It seemed to work. But maybe I just thought it did. :)

Jimmy said...

am_pm: haha! true...true. Sometimes are harder than others but I think it's the best policy.

Ever: HAHA!

Yeah, I think you're talking about Revive. I use that too. Seemed to help a bit. I figure I'll try them both and see what happens. Seems to be working so far.