Thursday, July 13, 2006

Back in the Saddle

I just love to take four days off just to come back and work another six so I can catch up. Oh well...it's the American way I guess.

We had a blast at the lake! We ate and drank in excess, boarded until our hands were callused, explored the outskirts of the lake, saw a group of big prong-horns, went to a '50s dance and car show, drove my Dad's cherry '50 Merc (for the first time ever), played horseshoes, attended my God-daughter's first birthday party, sun-worshiped, hung with the boys, and spent some much needed quality time with Larah and my folks.
I'd say it was good to be back but I'd be fibbin'!

2 comments:

mcBlogger said...

Welcome back, even though you may not be all that happy about it.

Jimmy said...

Thank ya!!! The sad thing is that they're letting all the water out of that lake for the year so I'll have to find a new one to play on for the rest of the Summer.