Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Mike Wazowski!!!


There's a guy here with a name so similar to the Monsters Inc. character Mike Wazowski that every time I hear or read his name, what jumps into my dome almost makes it out my pie-hole. Not that it's that bad or anything but I can totally see me (after hearing his name and not having much sleep the night before) stand up and scream "Mike Wazowski!!!" in a meeting or on a phone call. I'm hoping this will pass as time goes on and I will be able to suppress the urge however, all bets are off if alcohol is ever involved.





























9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you stopped sippin the booze at work? Are you back on the chronic?

LOVE THAT MOVIE!!

-Sarah

David Tellez said...

Well if the name should ever slip out, I think you should shout it out like Boo!

Jimmy said...

haha! I weak! I'm weak!

dt: Without question!

EverlastingKnowItAll said...

That rules. I'd totally call him Mike Wazowski.

mcBlogger said...

HA! I love that guy from Monster's Inc. Something about that giant eye that's just so endearing.

M said...

hehe how funny.... that was a good movie. not too many of those lately it seems......

erl said...

hey just saw the link to my blog from yours on july 15th. hadn't noticed before because i had been on hiatus (in essence gone) from it for some time.

thanks!

flea said...

luv this movie! you should so buy him a plush toy or something from this so that he's in on the joke too

Viswa said...

Haa i like that guy monster inc,really it looks funny,thanks for this wonderful article..