Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Oz?






























I shocked 'em with the shock collar and now he's in his hole for good, it seems. The Gimp went running with his tail between his legs. Sorry all, I cannot back down from these types of people. Probably a fault of mine, I'm sure but...well, there ya have it...The Gimp finally decided to shows his true nature. Not found on server? But we were just starting to have fun!

You ever see that part in the Wizard of Oz when they kill that Wicked Witch of the West? Now I have that damn song stuck in my head for some reason.

I hope this is the last I'll (we'll) hear of littleboplop...






--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: "Kev Bev" (littlebopeepnosheep@hotmail.com)
To: me
Subject: YOU FAGGOT - hey, at least he spelled it correctly
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 19:42:51 -0700


JIMMY I AM READY TO LEAVE YOU ALONE. IN MY EXPERIENCE PEOPLE WITH LOW SELF ESTEEM ARE DANGEROUS. I THINK DEEP DOWN INSIDE YOU ARE A GREAT PERSON BUT SOMETIME YOU FEAL THAT YOU HAVE TO ACT LIKE A JERK SO THAT LITTLE BOY JIMMY DOESNT GET HURT. WELL ONE DAY MY FRIEND YOU WILL WAKE YOU AND REALIZE THAT ITS NOT WORTH IT. YOU NEED TO BE TRUE TO YOURSELF WEATHER YOU LOVE GUYS GIRLS OR EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. I GUESS I AM JUST HURT THAT YOU ARE ALWAYS ALL TALK AND YOU NEVER PROTECTED US UP EVEN WHEN YOU SAID YOU WOULD. IT SEEMS THAT YOU ALWAYS SAID IT WAS IMPORTANT TO YOU BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU JUST DIDNT CARE ENOUGH. ITS YOUR LOSS BUT FOR SOMEONE WHO SAYS THEY CARE AND THEN WORK ALL THE TIME AND HANG OUT WITH FRIENDS ALL THE TIME YOU REALLY SHOULD UNDERSTAND WHY IT HURTS TO SEE YOU PICKING UP THESE BLOG HORES. IT IS SAD BUT IF THATS WHAT YOU WANT THEN SO BE IT.

4 comments:

M said...

dare i ask?



hope you're doing well!

Jimmy said...

haha! ;o) Had a little blog drama but I dealt with it in true jimmythang fashion.

Bottom line...some blog-stalker decided he or she would flame my blog (via comments on my blog and posts about me on his\her site). They could dish it out but apparently they couldn't take it. It got ugly but I don't respond well to bullies.

I'm just CAPITOL! haha! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods!

Jimmy said...

angel: haha! ummmmm...I think it was a pretty weak ploy to get inside my head. I mulled it over and I don't think I know this person. I could be wrong but everything this person said is VERY general. Plus, those who know me haven't a doubt in their mind as to the nature of my sexual orientation. I'm THE #1 fan of the "vuuu-jina".

Jimmy said...

little peep: Me? Insecure? Scared? haha! Nope. I thought we already went over this.