Friday, December 16, 2005

What's this? The Friday Five?



Friday Five

1. What's your favorite radio station?
I'm all over the board. KYGO, KBCO, KS107.5, KBPI...just depends on my mood.

2. How would you describe the format?
Country, Rock\alternative, R&B\rap, Rock

3. Do you think satellite radio will become commonplace, like subscribing to cable TV?
Absolutely. Last time I checked, you can't get reception to local radio stations when you're sitting in the middle of the San Juan river in Lake Powell.

4. Have you thought about buying a satellite radio subscription?
Yup! Anyone feel like getting me a Christmas present should totally pick one up.

5. When is the last time you said goodbye?
When I was getting off the phone with my Mom this morning preceeded by an "I love you!".

7 comments:

Jimmy said...

angel: Thank ya, darlin'! My parents are my two best friends.

Ben O. said...

Hey - a fellow Denverite!

How are you liking this snow?

Nice site - Ben O.

Jimmy said...

ben o.: What's happ-nin' ben?!?! The snow is alright but it's a little too cold for me. I checked out your site too! Thanks man! That's a pretty big compliment coming from you.

pandora: haha! :o) Thank ya darlin'! I'm just me...no more, no less.

AM said...

ooohhh that last one was cute :)))

Jimmy said...

am_pm: Ssssssssshanks ya! Welcome! May the blogger muse forever be at your side. ;o)

*** said...

No, not KYGO, please, not KYGO...okay, Tim McGraw is hot, so he's okay.

Jimmy said...

kristi: C'mon now...dancing to country music is fun ("line dancing" excluded of course)! :o) Try it sometime. Slip on some slicks, some tight jeans and head out to The Stampede on a Wednesday night. Cowboys are some of the most down-to-earth people you'll ever run across. And, I saw your pic on Heather's site...you'll have no problem findind a boot-scootin' partner. ;o)