Friday, March 24, 2006

Is it really Friday already?

The Friday Fiver!

1) Of the various cultures, ethnicities or nationalities you belong to, which most strongly do you consider yourself?
My descendants were from Germany...and here. My Grandpa was a Cherokee Indian. When it all boils down, I'm American...and proud.

2) Is there a culture you cannot claim heritage from but which you feel quite close to?
No.

3) What's one language you wish you knew fluently?
Spanish - I'm choppy at best right now.

4) If you could move anywhere in the world and be guaranteed a job, etc., where would you go?
Boats, beaches and ballads, bebe! The Florida Keys

5) If you had a time machine, and could witness any one event without altering or disturbing it, what would you want to see?
The birth of Christ, the birth of rock and roll (Sun Studio) or an average day in the life of my Dad when he was 20(ish) years old.

6 comments:

David Tellez said...

Yeah, for some reason I always thought you looked sorta Hispanic. Not German. Hmmm.

And the whole going back in time and seeing what your dad was like, is a cool choice! I've always wondered what kind of people my parents were when they were younger.

Anonymous said...

You delete my comments to you? What wrong you no as tough as you like to seem. We know each other! How you shun me like so? You can get help for the herpie. I will help you. Just ask me please.
littlebopeep

Jimmy said...

d.t.: Yeah, I really like that era...the music, the cars, etc. I love to hear my Dad talk about it.

LilBoyPuke: Anonymous is a great term to describe you. You're anonymous here on Blogger and you're anonymous in life.

You know me??? No, you don't know me. You've never met me. If you did, you'd know I am respectful until someone (like you) gives me a reason not to be respectful.

No, you did not graduate from Regis with such a poor command of the English language. Regis wouldn't allow it. They wouldn't have even accepted you in that school.

No, you never met me at a party. You were bashing women on their blogs left and right - waaaaaay before you decided to step-up to me. Yeah, I did a little research and it solidified the fact that you are just a punk...a nuisance. Over the past few months, you have proved that you don't have the sand or the IQ to hang with me.

Herpes? HA! First, make a note of the spelling. Is that the best you can do? For the record, I've never had an STD. You bore me. Face it, apathy has set in. Keep posting though. I dig this comment moderation. Maybe I'll let you in from time to time so everyone can continue to laugh at you like they do in life.

Speaking of "laughing at you", I just saw your blog! That's classic!!! You must have pissed someone off!

BH said...

Dude, it's Wednesday. How am I supposed to put off doing actual work if you don't update your blog? It's so hard to find good help these days! ;-P

Unknown said...

Hey, Where's your HNT? Everything okay? You're missing!

Jimmy said...

BH, Sorry girl! I know I've been MIA. I'm back...in black! ;o)

dazed: Yeah, everything is fine! Last week was tiring to say the least. I survived and I'll start posting again. :o)