Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Overhaulin'

...is possibly one of the coolest shows on cable. I'm hopelessly addicted....even more so than those home improvement shows. Chip Foose is simply killin' it! The man is a genius...truly an artist. I've had bloodshot eyes all day because I stayed up late watching him take a 1930 Model A Ford "rat rod" and transform it into something I'd almost be too scared to drive. Who am I kidding? I'd drive the hell out of it. His attention to detail is outstanding. Who would have thought of making a checkerboard firewall? The pics don't really do it justice. Makes me think. Hmmmmmm...wonder how much those plasma torches are now. ;o) You'll get a kick out of this Dad.


Before:


During:


After:


1 comment:

Jimmy said...

Yeah...seems he is. No worries. His spew is weak and everyone knows it.

Nice! You got your wish! It snowed for you! Have you been up in the mountains yet? It's GORGEOUS up there. I went boarding up there a couple of weeks ago and had a blast! Have a beer or two for me!