Wednesday, March 22, 2006

You have to be kidding...

A few articles that caught my attention today...

Coyote Captured in New York's Central Park
- I guess I've seen my fair share of coyotes so it's hard for me to comprehend why this is a headliner...but then again, I don't live in New York.

Mississippi outlaws sex toys
- I guess it speaks for itself. I'll stay clear of that state for awhile...I'd never stand in the way of a woman and her toys. Think it'll create an underground toy railroad? Headline next month: Battery Sales Plummet - Women Revolt

Charges dropped - Debra Lafave
- HUH? What was she thinking in the first place? I'm sure blondie could procure just about any guy with more experience at a local watering hole. What gives?

4 comments:

EverlastingKnowItAll said...

Hah, you're so right on with the Toys article.

I still don't get the whole Lafave thing, double-standard at it's worst. And even crazier:

I also would like to thank my parents, my friends and my fiancé for their unconditional love and endless prayer.

I'm sorry, but that's one stupid fiancé. Seriously dude, if she prefers a 14 year old boy over you...get outta there.

David Tellez said...

The coyote story reminds me of that man in NY who kept a zoo in his apartment. The one with lions and tigers...remember? I betcha anything he has some kind of involvement here, or at least knows something about it.

And that whole sex toy outlaw thing? One word...CRAZY! The way I see it is, playing with yourself gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Why would you wanna make an entire state sad and deprive them of their endorphins? If they're not harming anyone but themselves with the toys and it makes them happy, then let them be, you know?

And what the hell? She's blaming it on bipolar? I swear, nowadays, you can do just about anything and blame it on bipolar and get away with it...so sad. Eh, who am I to judge...I'll probably end up using it if my bank robbery plan falls through.

BH said...

I didn't find 14 year old boys attractive when I *was* 14. How the hell could anyone who's in her 20s? Good to know if I ever want to get away w/ having sex with a minor all I have to do is claim bipolar.

Gives me the heebee-jeebees.

Jimmy said...

ever: I couldn't agree more.

d.t.: Yeah! I remember that. And, you're right-on with the whole endorphins thing. They're cRaZy! Speaking of...I've dated a few bipolar girls in my time. Mental stability is not overrated.

bh: haha! ;o) Who knows. Get this...I was forced into into an argument (read: discussion) with a guy this morning regarding the affair. He actually thought it was OK. Said gentleman also has a daughter around 12 years old. Needless to say, he has a double standard on the matter.