Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry!

I think we all know Tombstone is the all-time, undisputed, single greatest movie ever made so I really don't have to cover that. It's the rulez. You can't argue with the rulez.

Anyone who has had the misfortune of watching it with me knows I can pretty much quote the entire movie - front to back...of course this is normally after a few too many cocktails but what do ya do? Annoying? Yes, but I really don't care.

Anyway, a friend sent this link to me yesterday and I learned a few things.






4 comments:

EverlastingKnowItAll said...

Damn straight!

The link was an interesting read, although, I always thought that definition was pretty much inferred by his usage in the movie. :)

Jimmy said...

aaaaaah...it makes sense now but if I had asked you *before* the post... ;o) haha!

BH said...

I heart this movie!

Jimmy said...

heeeeeeeeell yeah! ;o)