Friday, May 26, 2006

Phriday Phiver

It's been a looooooooooooooong week. Between the pups, the vet bill(s), planning for the weekend and the funeral I have to attend in t-minus 3 hours I'm due for some much needed R&R in the form of good friends, boats, jetskis, sun, sand, Jack-n-Coke, tequila, good food and a wakeboard.

The Friday 5
1. Where did you grow up?
Denver
2. Have you ever been to Indiana?
Nope but I like corn.
3. Describe yourself at age 18:
Hmm...hell on wheels. I tried to be good, I swear. Not much has changed.
4. How do you deal with pain?
Mental - I have a few different outlets at different times of the year (see above).
Physical - I suck-it-up and focus on the task at hand.
5. When is the last time you screwed up?
1980 - if I remember correctly, it was a cold day that day.

Have a save and happy Memorial Day weekend!

Rest in peace, Neil. Your pain is no more but you've left me wondering what I could have done to help you.

9 comments:

M said...

beautiful doggies!!!

AM said...

Sorry for your loss :(
Jetski - good you reminded me, it's been a while, thanks ;)

David Tellez said...

Number 5 totally confuses me...and I wonder if it was a performance you screwed up...hmmm.

mcBlogger said...

I'm not sure I understand the Friday 5. Is it a game of sorts?

My condolences to your loss as well.

mcBlogger said...

I'm not sure I understand the Friday 5. Is it a game of sorts?

My condolences to your loss as well.

Anonymous said...

What an awesome week-end! Sure went by way to fast, but I had a blast with ya! Thanks Bebe!

Jimmy said...

manda: Thanks! They're a little banged-up right now but they're healing.

am_pm: Thanks...was a rough one.
Heck yeah! Get on it girl!

d.t.: Let's see...1980 would make me about 6 years old.

mcblogger: Naaaah, not really a game but more of a post "filler". I use it to give friends and family a lil' history...but it's more to get me to post when I have nothing else to say otherwise. I thank you for your condolences.

ykw: Yeah it did and I did too!

EverlastingKnowItAll said...

"Nope but I like corn"

Rolling dude. :D

Jimmy said...

haha! I thought you'd be able to appreciate that. ;o)