Thursday, May 12, 2005

Can Summer please get here? I want to strap my board on and get behind a boat, please! I mean, I don't think it's an unreasonable request. Actually, I think a bunch of us are heading out to Chatfield on Sunday. I won't be on a tournament boat but at least I'll be on a lake.

I went up to Jackson last weekend for Mother's Day but it was crappy the entire time I was up there...I would have had to deal with a ton of wind chop and rain plus the water was still in the low 50s. I opted out. I must be getting "soft" in my old age. ;o)

Some good news! My best friend is thinking about throwing another Powell trip together this Summer. He has access to a piiiiiiiimped out house boat. It's like 75' x 18' and brand new. It has a big screen TV, all new appliances, twin V8s, etc... Stay tuned! If I go, I won't come back with tan lines! WHEEEEEEEEW!!! ;o)

No comments: