Monday, May 16, 2005

Maaaaan, I trashed my ankle wakeboarding yesterday at the lake. I'm going in to get x-rays tomorrow morning. I really hope I don't have to wear a cast because that would seriously put a damper on my Summer plans. That kind of thing would pretty much piss me right the hell off. I first injured it snowboarding up at Winter Park a few months ago but I just tried to walk it off as best I could. Well, now I'm kind of kicking myself for not going to the doc when it happened. I've never had any problems with my ankles or knees. I must be getting old. Keep your fingers crossed for me, please!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe a pit bull attacked your ankle when you weren't looking.
;-)

Jimmy said...

hehe! ;o) Yeah, that's probably what happend...when I wasn't looking. That just means I'll need to carry my shock collar around with me all the time. ;o)