Friday, May 06, 2005

Friday Five

1. If you could be famous for 15 minutes, what would the headline read?
Man wins largest lottery jackpot ever, takes everyone he knows to Vegas.

2. Do you think fame would change you?
Not a chance. I’m sure it would change how I live but it wouldn’t change me. I’d be the same Jimmy and I think anyone who really knows me, knows that.

3. Has your name ever appeared in the newspaper? ..what for?
Wakeboarding tournaments, waterski tournaments, wrestling tournaments, football games…that’s about it. Noting major.

4. Would you like to be famous for *more* than 15 minutes?
Refer to #1. I mean, who wouldn’t?

5. If you could perform one act of good while you were famous, what would it be?
Again, referring to #1: I’d donate so much to charity it would be sick. What the hell would I do with all that money anyway? I mean, there’s only so much of it one person could use (even after they hooked up their family and friends). I know this though...pretty much everyone I know would never have to make a house payment again in their lifetime.

No comments: