Friday, May 06, 2005

I feel like I've been in constant motion for the past week. Last week seems like it was ages ago.

My trip out to Sacramento went well. We had a few minor setbacks but I was able to work through them to get the stamp of approval from the DOJ.

I flew back to Denver on Wednesday night, went home and got my truck. I then went out and met a friend who was out here for training. It was pretty ironic because this friend lives in Sacramento. I was only going to go out for a couple of drinks and then go back home because I was exhausted from my trip but when I met my friend downtown, my friend wanted to ditch the work people and go out and party so we told them we were going to "Rise" downtown. We ended up going to a kick ass country dance club called the Stampede. Wow! Remember when I said I was only going out for a couple of drinks??? For the love of all that's holy?!?!?! We ended up closing down the Stampede. Then we headed to Centerfolds (an all nude gentleman's club). They stay open until 4 AM. Well, we close that down. I finally took my friend back to the hotel at 5AM and didn't get home until almost 6.

Moral of this story: Jimmy can resist anything but temptation.

It was probably one of the best nights out I've had in a looooooooong time. I was draggin' butt yesterday and yes, I was physically at work but I'd have it no other way! What a kick in the ass time! It was just what the doctor ordered!

No comments: