Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Blesshuuu!

OK, I'm pondering the proper etiquette of saying "Blesshuuu!". How many times should a person have to say it in a day to the same person if they perpetually sneeze? I mean, seriously! This chick sneezes all the time... everyday. And, it's not just me, other people try to chime in with their "Blesshuuu(s)!" but it's almost like everyone has given up (including me) because she does it so often. She's not really a nasal person when you talk to her like you'd normally find with a person with severe allergies...she just sneezes. I wonder if it's like a nervous tick or something. She's a nice person and always remembers to say "Blesshuuu!" to me when I let one go and it almost makes me feel guilty for being annoyed when she sneezes so much. I think I'm going to start making note of every time it happens so I can create charts and bar graphs. If I had to guess right now, I'd say she was averaging one every 8-10 minutes.

6 comments:

M said...

if you punch my brother in the nose, he sneezes. :-)

Jimmy said...

HAHA!!! If you punch him again does he stop?

EverlastingKnowItAll said...

You need to get you some of those noise-cancelling headphones Jimmy!

Jimmy said...

I have noise cancelling headphones and I use them all the time but they are useless when she lets 'em loose! It's not like a simple sneeze...it's like a sneeze\yell combination and brother, it freaks my azz out.

M said...

get you a gun muffler. those things work! my dad bought one for car trips because my brother and i got on his nerves when we talked.

and no, you only get one sneeze per punch. but it works everytime. i'm a mean sister. :-)

Jimmy said...

hahahaha!!! ;o) You crack me up! That's funny right thar!

Apparently! He doesn't punch you back?