Thursday, August 04, 2005

LA Bound?

So my boss-apple-sauce just told me that I may be going on-site in LA the week of the 15th to answer questions about and provide support for one of our products. Sounds good, right? I mean, I'm always up for changing my latitude and longitude. Here's the kicker...I've never even seen the product.

I'm conflicted. On the one hand, I was told that it is because I have a superior presence with customers so that stroked my ego a bit. On the other, I feel like I'm going to flounder because I have little to no exposure with the product and I only have a week to ramp up. I'm sure everything will work out...it always does.

In any case, there's nuttin' like work-travel to break the monotony of living life in cube-ville. Plus, LA is a pretty cool town. I'm sure I could get myself into some trouble there if I tried hard enough. ;o)

2 comments:

M said...

oooh... LA.... i bet you'll have fun. watch out for the earthquakes, riots, and fires though.

btw.... no, that wouldn't scare him off. we were together for 4 years, and he's used to my crap by now. :-)

Jimmy said...

Earthquakes, riots and fires??? Oh my! Earthquakes, riots and fires??? Oh my! hahaha!!! ;o) I think I'll be alright.

tee-hehe! Alright...you know best. ;o)