Friday, August 26, 2005

For the love! It's the Friday 5!

What a week! I've been slammed since I've been back but a lot has gone on in the past week so I'll have some interesting posts if I have the time.

1. List five people and a song that reminds you of them or that you think best describes them (list the person's name, the song title, and the song's artist).
Mom and Dad: just about any and every Jimmy Buffett Song but this song reminds me of my Dad a lot (in a good way).
Evan - Kid Rock: Cowboy
Mike - Southern Culture on the Skids: Banana Puddin'
Jason - 50 Cent: In da club
Brian - Metallica: pick a song. We were stage-hands back in the day and we listened to them all the time.


2. What would your life's soundtrack be?
Kid Rock - Cocky with maybe a little bit of Garth Brooks and Alan Jackson mixed in for good measure. Oh and a little known Jimmy Buffett song entitled "My African Friend".

3. Which would you prefer: to live somewhere that is hot or to live somewhere that is cold year-round? Why?
Without question, hot! The reason is simple; I've found it's easier for me to cool down than it is for me to warm up.

4. Suppose you had twins, a boy and a girl. What names would you give and why?
Jimmy Jr. #1 and Jimmy Jr. #2. hehe! I don't know. I like Elizabeth or Emma for a girl and I really dig my name: James (Jimmy, Jim) for a boy.

5. What's a quote/lyric that describes you right now?
GnR - All you need is just a little patience ;o)

4 comments:

M said...

i used to always like Elizabeth too. i've been picking out baby names since i was like 11 or so..... :-)

Jimmy said...

Yeah, I dig it...Liz, Beth. Wow! You thought about kids at 11?

M said...

every girl does! i thought about my husband and what we would name our kids and all that silly stuff... come on now.... :-)

Jimmy said...

Interesting! I didn't really give it much thought until I was 20ish.