Friday, August 12, 2005

Friday Fiv(er)

TGIF...I'm draggin' azz today like no other. I grabbed the FF from this blog...I really liked her pictures. Enjoy!


Friday Five...weddings
1. How many weddings have you attended?
Probably like 15 or so. These last 4 years or so have been crazy. Now it's the co-ed baby showers. Baby showers are supposed to be for girls for the love of all that's holy. I guess it's an excuse to get my draaaaaaaank on.

2. Wedding registries: buy from the list or freestyle it?
They'll get what I give them and they'll like it or they get the hose again. Normally, I just give them cash.

3. Are you more likely to slow dance or participate in the chicken dance?
Both! If I have to sit through an entire wedding, I wanna at least cut loose at the reception.

4. The garter find/toss experience: cute or tacky?
I think it's one more piece of marriage propaganda used to alienate single people. Though I do have like 5 garters scattered around the house somewhere. I made it my personal goal to get as many of them as I could in one Summer. I think 4 is the record. I stopped competing after that.

5. If you could marry someone famous, who would it be?
hmmmmm...I don't know. I think Angelina Jolie would be a pretty cool wife. She seems to be down for anything, drama free and...well, let's face it...rich!

Enjoy your weekend. I'm going to go home and recover.

2 comments:

M said...

i have to admit Angelina Jolie is really awesome. i wish i could be sexy/mysterious like her...

but she is kind of scary too. she likes blood and stuff. i guess she can afford to be weird if she's so beautiful.

Jimmy said...

Lilly: That's an awesome quote! She's freaky and I dig it! I would love to hear how she said "taste" when she said it. ;o) Oh, and heeeell yeah. I'm German so the chicken dance is a stable at all our weddings, first communions and family reunions.

Manda: That's what I heard...about the blood, etc. I think I'd have to pass on that. I mean, I'm no saint but that's a little too "out there" for me.