Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Oh, how I miss the lake...

Alright, so I didn't end up going to the lake last weekend (had to help out a friend) and this weekend doesn't look much better. I have a wedding to go to on Saturday and I know the reception will last well into the wee hours of the morning...they are Irish after all. The wedding albeit fun isn't as much fun as being out on the lake. I guess the wedding doesn't start until 2PM on Saturday and there's always Sunday but it forces me to stay in town and go to one of the few already overcrowded public lakes in the Denver-Metro area.

It feels like the Summer is slipping from my grasp. I blinked and it's already August? How the hell did that happen?

4 comments:

HappyKap said...

Gnomes. (same F-ers who make my lawn turn brown, my dogs poop too much, and cheese high in fat.) Freakin' gnomes.

Jimmy said...

Damn gnomes. Looks like I'm going to have to break out my BB gun again.

EverlastingKnowItAll said...

Don't forget the peskiest bunch of gnomes of all.

Jimmy said...

HA! What do underpants gnomes do?