Tuesday, August 09, 2005

LA LA land...

Looks like I am on my way to LA next week. They just booked my flight. Apparently we'll be staying at the Bonaventure, a four star hotel. And, apparently said hotel will be hosting a modeling convention whilst I'm there. I guess the Bonaventure is the set for some up-and-coming movie as well. Of course, this could be propaganda so you can bet I'll be following up. I leave no stone unturned...especially when it comes to these things. Oh, and I guess we'll be working there too.

8 comments:

M said...

sounds like you're going to have fun then. :-)

Jimmy said...

As long as that whole "work" thing doesn't get in the way. ;o) I'm still trying to find out if the rumors are true.

How did you like Tombstone?

EverlastingKnowItAll said...

The rumors that you'll have to work while you're there or the rumors that there'll be more hotties than you can shake a stick at? ;-)

Jimmy said...

hahaha!!! Oh, we'll def have to work while I'm there. And the kicker is that it's a really touchy situation so I'm sure it will be a work hard and play hard scenario. I just found out from a reliable source that they are indeed having a modeling convention on Tuesday and Wednesday though. ;o)

M said...

uh oh... a single guy, a business trip, and models... what good can come from this? ;-)

Tombstone was good. i think Val Kilmer did a great job. and now i'm just interested about Wyatt Earp... think i'll have to look him up.

Jimmy said...

hahaha!!! I have no idea! Should be interesting though! ;o)

Excellent! See! It's addictive, huh? I dig it.

HappyKap said...

Have a blast, dude! I like LA, but I looooove San Diego. Hope you get down there, if you have time. Maybe you could hook up with Derek. (in a totally platonic way, of course.) :-)

Jimmy said...

Gracias! I'm thinking it's gonna be balls to the wall once we land but if I have some free time, I'll call one of you guys to get his number. And, yeah, we're probably two of the most hetero men on the face of the planet. It doesn't get any more hetero than us. ;o)