Friday, June 10, 2005

Friday Five:

Breakfast Anyone?

1. What was your favorite breakfast cereal when you were a kid? Well, I have never really been a breakfast eater but on the weekends it was Captain Crunch. I still crave it every now and then. The Cruchberry version is also a favorite.

2. What is the best toy/prize you ever got in a box of cereal or because of sending in UPC’s? hmmm...I'm not sure but I was always fond of those tattoos that came in Cracker Jack boxes.

3. How do you take your eggs (scrambled, over easy, egg beaters)? I like them over easy...with chicken fried steak and hash browns. mmmmm!

4. What is your favorite breakfast meat (bacon, ham, sausage)? Yes please!

5. What is your favorite spot (local or chain restaurant) for breakfast and where is it located? OK...this is going to totally sound like I'm white-trash but I like American Diner. It's located right off of Alameda in between Wadsworth and Sheridan. El Tejado is pretty good too. They're off of Broadway just South of Evans.

No comments: