Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I'm elated that the Utah boy was found alive. The poor kid was only 11 years old and he had been lost over 4 days. So much could have gone terribly wrong in those 4 days. Considering all the negative press lately, it's nice to finally get a happy ending. Welcome back to civilization, Boy Scout Brennan Hawkins!

On another note...I read a really heavy random blog just now. I don't even know how I got to it. I fat-fingered something and it just popped up. And I thought I was a freaky Catholic-boy but daaaaaaamn! To each his\her own. Whatever's clever, ladies. Get you some!

5 comments:

EverlastingKnowItAll said...

**Funding: The church that I used to go to has offered to help me pay for things if I consider 'youth outreach'. Don't know how m'going to do that, but yeah... need to figure that out.

Not if they read your blog they won't, you creepy creeperson.

Great find there Jimmy, that certainly filled my BDSM quota for the next few months! :P

Jimmy said...

Hell yeah! It's like a train wreck now...I can't look away. I'm eagerly awaiting her next post.

That blurb about the church cracked me up too.

Aaah, young lesbian love. They probably both play softball. ;o)

You have to give it to her though. I mean, for me it was like Romeo and Juliet meets Jason meets 6 Feet Under. Two enthusiastic thumbs up here sister! Keep it up and you'll have your own show on HBO in no time.

Jimmy said...

The Story of O, huh? Sounds like a good book! I can't wait until it comes out as a movie! ;o)

Anonymous said...

It is out as a movie

Jimmy said...

Already? Wow!