Thursday, June 23, 2005

Just got an email from my boss-apple-sauce...

From: boss-apple-sauce
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2005 11:19 AM
To: Jimmy
Subject: RE: OOO on 6/27


You have been doing a great job on this project and I appreciate your time, knowledge and efforts. If it works out for your schedule, feel free to sneak out early on Friday.

ooooooooooooh yeah! I really don't think I've done much out of the ordinary for this project aside from working with the developers and field engineers a little more than normal but I'm not going to argue with her. She's a kick-ass boss and we seem to see eye to eye. Though it's not always in the budget, she really does work toward getting me everything I need to effectively do my job. My wish-list keeps getting longer though.

I'm thinking noonish. Sounds like a good time. I don't know how feasible it is but we'll see. I may just pack tonight (for Glendo) bring my dogs into work with me and leave from here. Hell, since I work clear out in BFE, I'm already half way there.

No comments: