Friday, June 17, 2005

Friday Five - TGIF bebe!
Bedtime!

1. What do you wear to bed?
Nothing. I sleep in the buff. Clothes are to restricting and naaaaaaked is good! ;o)

2. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
I normally sleep closest to the door where ever I sleep. It's a protective thing, I'm told.

3. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
Ummm...no. Friends don't let friends sleep with fat girls. I kiiiiid...I kiiiiid! No, I don't sleep with a stuffed animal.

4. Blanket/bed hog?
I'm a cuddle-r and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I love to cuddle and because of that, I guess I've been labeled as a bed hog. Unfortunately, I haven't done much of that lately.

5. Do you make your bed everyday?
If it takes longer than 10 seconds, I don't do it. I normally have much more important things on my mind in the morning so I just kinda half-way make it.

Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

Alright...who told you??? That was supposed to be between me and my doll. Damn blow up dolls and their loose-lips!

HA! Nice! Is it a guy blow-up doll, a girl or a sheep? ;o)