Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Oh how I long for Glasses...

I have lost yet another pair of glasses to the depths of a lake. I was thinking that said glasses, since they had been in my posession for over two years, were almost invincible. There weren't even any close calls. They were to me, virtually "unsinkable" much like Molly Brown. Alas, the unthinkable happened. I was thrust in the lake and my glasses were ripped from their home. They were only two years old for the love of all that's holy! Now my two year old glasses are sitting at the bottom of the lake...lonely, cold, dirty (not duuuurty). Ooooooh the horror! I'm sure my glasses lay in wait and long for a day when they will be able to protect someone's eyes from the harmful UV rays of the sun.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm free!

Jimmy said...

You're those cheap imposter glasses, aren't you! I'm savvy! Wise to your goo-goo eyes! ;o)

EverlastingKnowItAll said...

Them glasses links don't work Jimmy. :)

Jimmy said...

Hmmmm...they work for me. ;o)

EverlastingKnowItAll said...

Weird. Well they weren't working yesterday. They took me to some page on Amazon or something. Like it was trying to load an item list tied to a local cookie. :)

Jimmy said...

VERY interesting! hmmm...it's like magic! I ate an Amazon cookie once! It tastes like chicken. ;o)