Friday, June 03, 2005

Friday Five - TGIF bebe!

1. Have any exciting summer plans? Hell yeah! It's ON 'till the crack of dawn this Summer. A Powell trip is in the works, a few more trips to Glendo will be in order, Jackson Lake is a must, Florida is almost a given and what's that I hear? Grumblings about Havasu again??? hmmmm... ;o)

2. What's the best summer vacation you've ever taken? Wow! The best one, huh? It's a toss-up for different reasons.

  • #1. I'd have to say that summer I took two Powell trips that were only two weeks apart was pretty fun. I know that's cheating but I met some really good people on both trips (...you know who you are).
  • #2. The trip I took to Lake Havasu, then to LA and then to Vegas was a kick in the butt.
3. Would we be more likely to see you lounging by a pool or out water skiing? Wakeboarding, without a doubt. You can't board on a pool. Pools are for winter. What the hell kind of question is that?

4. Will you be putting on a swimsuit this season? Swimsuit? I don't need no stinkin' swimsuit! hehe! Yeah...I will. I already have. Though that reminds me. I have like 20 pairs of them somewhere but I can only find like 3 pair.

5. If you could take a summer vacation anywhere, for 3 weeks, where would you go, and why? Probably Powell or Florida. Powell because well, I mean, come on...it's a boarders Mecca and it's gorgeous. Florida because I love the beach. I can't wait to charter a boat and go deep-sea fishing when I get there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

would you take me to florida with you were do you stay

Jimmy said...

Redington Beach, Florida...just outside of Clearwater. I love it down there.

http://tampabaybeaches.com/redingtonbeach.htm