Tuesday, June 14, 2005

They just pushed out Sacramento dates yet again. Now it's the week of the 27th and that's not even a firm date. I'm betting it won't be until the second week of July before I can get out there to take care of bidnezz.

Aside from me TCBin', I really want to go to board and hang out with my friends out there. I haven't seen them in awhile. I'm going to have to be there two full weeks so I'll probably just stay over the weekend(s).

Glendo is coming up too over the 24th. I'll even have a warm bed this time.

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

We normally stay at Sandy Beach too. This time I'll be crashing at a friend's house. They actually have a pimped-out cabin up there...full bar, ice machine, the works.

Those rangers are dicks too. We had a run in with a couple of them a couple years ago for the same reason.

You guys go up there all the time?

Jimmy said...

Nice! So you must be a boarder\skier too, eh? Yeah, the drive isn't fun. Guernsey is about 30-45 minutes from Glendo but that's still a long drive. I like Jackson Res. in Wiggins (Ft. Morgan area) or Lake McConaughy in Nebraska. Pueblo is also and option but there again, you have to deal with the drive and their campsites book up pretty quickly. That's another place I've had run-in(s) with their rangers. I think I have an authority problem. ;o)

I've been to both Glendo and Guernsey over all of the major Summer holidays and have always found a place to camp. My friends are being lame this year though so I'm probably going to head up to Jackson. The water will be rough...but at least I'll be at the lake. It's almost a sin to stay in town over the 4th.